Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Gentlemens Club Fantsy Football 10/11

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Had my best week so far this week,54 I think.Will wait til after international break before deciding whether to make any substitutions or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm 46th :(

Got 53 points which is decent considering I had Torres & Andy Carroll up front who got a whopping 2points between them!

Thank god for Van Der Vaart & Charlie Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Think Im up to 5th, Il have to check it again. I was about 30points off the top spot.
    KAMON the papa!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Another crap week, three of my players didnt play at all and only 1 on the bench did.

Had an ok week myself despite the abscence of Dogbag.

I vote you lock the league. I would be in 3rd had the person that just joined not come straight in at 1st place, and the other person who came straight in at 3rd place aswell.
    Its fecking hard enough!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mr. smart

Agree with papagormo. Players coming in after 8 weeks and getting plonked into first and third place kind of defeats the purpose of having a league. Where does it end?:confused:

I just removed the league code from the OP,is there a lock function for the league itself?

yeah, click on the league once you are logged in, see "Table...Graph...Forum...Administrator" at the top of the league..
    click on "Administrator" scroll down the page and click on the box that says "Close league to new entries".
    That should do it.

• Advertisement

Sorted!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Everyone must be doing as bad as me, hence the lack of posts!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

I did ok this week 50 odd points i think? still have chris brunt from west brom to come tonight but still down in the mid twenties after a early season high of 2nd place.

Advertisement