Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donegal this weekend for a stag party

Options
  • 10-08-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

any suggestions on wer to go in donegal this weekend for a stag party apart from letterkenny???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Donegal Town isn't bad. Pubs are all close together and then the Abbey or Pier 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I'd say Ardara would be a good town for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

Hector O'hEochagain is dj'in in the dodge gweedore this weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/thedodgegd

Gweedore is a good spot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭johnjoe 123

where is ardara i heard of it b4, is there aniteclub in it

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dunna

depends what your looking for! Music/adventure/niteclub/live music or just a bit of everything????
    Might be better to include details of what you would like to do and how far you are willing to travel, donegal can be very spread out! .......
    Just a suggestion!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

fontanalis wrote: »
    I'd say Ardara would be a good town for one.
    where is ardara i heard of it b4, is there aniteclub in it
    That was posted by a troll so pay no heed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

muffler wrote: »
    That was posted by a troll so pay no heed.

Yes I'm a troll.
    Ardara has about 6 or 7 nice little pubs, 15 minutes away is Glenties where you have 3 or 4 more pubs and a night club.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Buncrana? Lots of pubs and at least 1 niteclub...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Arranmore Island is a popular place for stags, a few pubs and a night club with plenty of beaches and whatnot for later in the night. Also the added bonus of no guards of course

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Harps wrote: »
    Arranmore Island is a popular place for stags, a few pubs and a night club with plenty of beaches and whatnot for later in the night. Also the added bonus of no guards of course

This time of year there will be Guards on the Island at the weekends at least ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

Yeah arranmore used to be a law on to its self, pubs open till 8 or 9 in the morning... not sure what its like these days

If you really must have night club(s) then you are left with Donegal Town, Ballybofey, Bundoran, Buncrana, Glenties, Gweedore.

I don't know enough about Killybegs, Carndonagh, ballyshannon or dungloe but dungloe is really nice at this time of year and has a good few pubs.

May as well just go to letterkenny its the busiest by far.

Advertisement