Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

LoLth wrote: »
    Ok, this has moved from the Original Topic , Moderators, to a discussion on the events on two unrelated threads by way of some rather strange but not unfamiliar country.

I'm going to give this thread a few days to get back on track. If the conversation continues to be sidetracked, I will have no option but to close the thread and consider the feedback on moderators in general to be concluded for now.

thanks

LoLth

27 pages of mind boggling crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

27 pages of mind boggling crap.

what can I say, I'm an optimist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER

LoLth wrote: »
    what can I say, I'm an optimist.

Close it FWIW. I find it funny DeV can get wet pants over here and raise a war flag on IRC(Red Cross) and not see the similarities.

The big picture is just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Close it FWIW. I find it funny DeV can get wet pants over here and raise a war flag on IRC(Red Cross) and not see the similarities.

The big picture is just that.
    wet pants?? :confused:

As I understand the IRC thread, DeV has stripped himself of his own authority inside of that thread. I don't see the problem with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

aaaand thread closed before this new tangent gets explored any further . the less said about DeV's wet pants the better imho.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement