Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone got The Orange Box?!

• 10-08-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm thinking about getting this game pretty soon. I've never played any of the games, and I think Portal 2 is going to be pretty anticipated! What's Team Fortress like? I know that Valve don't release free updates like on PC, but is it a good multiplayer?

Finally, does anyone here have a copy they'd be willing to part with? Has anyone got the orange plastic case version? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Go out and hunt it down right this moment!!!!!!! Hard to come by sometimes in shops though. TF2 didn't interest me much as i'm not really into multiplayer but there are still loads playing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Certainly not "loads" playing TF2 on 360, but there are generally a few games on (last time I checked).
    Other than the TF2 360 mess, it's a fantastic set, enjoy it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Rephrase that Question.Everyone has The Orange Box its great never played Team Fortress much but Halflife 2 & its episodes are Fantastic & Portal is worth the €30 or so you could buy this new for.A absolute Bargain even when I paid €50 for it on Release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Certainly not "loads" playing TF2 on 360, but there are generally a few games on (last time I checked).
    Other than the TF2 360 mess, it's a fantastic set, enjoy it :)
    Yeah, my friend bought it a few days ago and she got matches no problem!
    Axwell wrote: »
    I did, but then I realized I don't want to trade a game haha. I also tried Adverts, but I'm hoping someone here might be willing to part with a copy :D

Also looking for opinions on the game, so I hope you don't lock the thread and send me to Adverts :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

you live in dublin Healium?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

winston82 wrote: »
    you live in dublin Healium?
    No, but I can sort out postage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Definitly get it. Even though HL2 came out in 2004 i still think it looks and plays brilliantly (the gravity gun is the greatest thing ever!). You also get episodes 1 and 2 included. Portal, while short, is brilliant and TF2 imo is great fun.
    It was an absolute bargain when it came out and now that it can be gotten pretty cheap it's even more so.

An absolute must have game. £12.91 (not including delivery) on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Half-Life-Orange-Box-Xbox-360/dp/B000RO349S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1281484389&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Healium wrote: »
    No, but I can sort out postage

PM Sent

Advertisement