Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I going crazy

• 10-08-2010 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello all,

Well, I did in an old thread ask could I be pregnant.
    So, broke condom broke on my fertile days (June 25th). I was concerned then but have done serveral tests and ALL negative. Just urine tests.

Why I am worried:
    1. I have had 2 periods since. Both so light
    2. My breasts feel fuller
    3. My belly is sticking out a bit

Normally I need a super big pad at nigth, for at least 2 nights and this month nothing needed.
    I did a test with the doc the day before my period came and once it was negative, I left thinking all fine but then my period was so light AGAIN.

My 1st period was one week early (implantation I thought)

Now, I am either crazy or one of these women who test and nothing shows up, called the Hook Effect.

Has anybody ever experienced this?

At this stage after 1 month of partying which included smoking lots of ganja I am slightly panicking....

With regard to point 2 & 3 I could eb imagining it but once again I thibnk not for teh breasts, theyb were never big but I seem to think they are now....

Help please

I know a blood test should tell but.....They doc and all with think I am loopers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

It sounds to me like you should see your doctor again and request a blood test. If nothing else it sounds like there is something going on with your cycle that needs addressing.

Now I don't want to come across as judgemental here, but if you had even the slightest concern that you might be pregnant, why on earth would you be drinking heavily and smoking drugs??

If you want my opinion, its probably your lifestyle that is having an impact on your menstrual cycle. Don't forget to mention the drink and drugs if you visit you GP again. They need all the facts if they are to make any sort of diagnosis on your problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HappyIrish

Hey Crazy Cat Lady

The reason I was drinking and smoking was because of ALL the negative tests I had, even the doctors visit. I normally drink and am an everyday smoker, originally when I thought I might be I quit....then I started as one would if they thought they were all clear...
    You hear of Phantom pregnancies...

Its now that I am re-thinking again it makes sense that I am.
    Previously I out it out of my head. (we believe our Doctors right)

Anyways, I'm having a blood test.
    If I am I can only hope and pray that the baby will be healthy

Also, I'm not planning to get pregnant.

Advertisement