Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get 7x64 ammo?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone knows of a gun dealer who could get 7x64 ammo ( rws, norma, sako) in the ROI?? thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Any dealer worth their salt can order whatever you may need. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

Try Neil McVeigh,Crescent Sports,Monkstown,Co.Dublin. 01-2808988

Actually Scully in Athlone has or will have some very shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Nico13

Sika98k wrote: »
    Actually Scully in Athlone has or will have some very shortly

Hi sika98k do u know what brand of ammo?

Nico13 wrote: »
    Hi sika98k do u know what brand of ammo?
    Afraid not but a phone call will sort that one for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sika98k wrote: »
    Afraid not but a phone call will sort that one for you.

He'll have 1000's in stock when ya ring and when ya actually get to the shop you'll have just missed a lad who will have bought the last 5000 off him :rolleyes:

thanks for the info bunny thats kinda what i've been told too!! maybe you'll share with me??(2500 each):D:D ,got in touch with 5 dealers and waiting for some feed back , thank u all for the infos

I had heard it too but put it down to ****e talk.

Then myself and my brother travelled there from Tipp after ringing about some ammo and that's exactly what happened :mad:

I've since heard a few lads tell the same story :eek:

Have you tried this lad ?

http://www.fingalsports.com/

no not yet, will give him a call ( thanks for the link) went to see Patrick Carley around enniscorthy sound guy (but having probs with supplier) connolly in goreysbridge (waiting for feedback) neil in monkstown very good as well (waiting for feed back) john in kilkenny main rws dealer in ireland (having probs as well with supplier and waiting for feed back) and a few over the phone that got scared when i mentionned the caliber (never heard of it or were not interested in taking my money or couldnt be arse looking into it) anyway they're is no rush but would be nice to find someone i can count on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I can vouch for John in Fingal Target Sports. He's gone out of his way to get me ammo before and his prices are excellent. Would recommend him to anyone.

• Advertisement

I can vouch for John in Fingal Target Sports. He's gone out of his way to get me ammo before and his prices are excellent. Would recommend him to anyone.

Ya that too ;)

Niko

I am surprised you could not get any satisfaction from Patrick Carley.

Well if all else fails and you cant get any satisfaction ring Peter Stratton, sound man, or Email tonyk@thomasturnergunmaker.co.uk

http://www.thomasturnergunmaker.co.uk/rifles/centre-fire-ammunition.htm

You may have to jump through a few hoops but it is relatively painless.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055862908&highlight=ammunition+importing

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055854179

thanks DB for the link will give it a try as for Patrick Carley i am far to be unsatify with him , he , actually was more disapointed to not be able to help me than i was ( some problems with is supplier ) but will let me know as soon as he gets things sorted . BTW i like is set of camo wheels:D

That sounds more like him, he is usually very accommodating.

Advertisement