Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im work as housecleaner,why some women treat me badly?beacuse im male?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I dont have problems with men but some women who rent me to clean her house treat me badly,sometimes it was humiliated for example:one day i cleaned floor on all fours and woman sat on sofa and watched tv(it was humiliated)when i cleaned beside sofa she lied on sofa and ask me could i take her heels to hall(i did it beacuse i dont wanna loose my job)but i dont understand why they do that?another time(somewhere else)i cleaned kitchen floor and woman came to kitchen for something and step her shoe on my hand,it hurt(of course she apologise me later)why (some)women behaving like that??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

pedritto wrote: »
    I dont have problems with men but some women who rent me to clean her house treat me badly,sometimes it was humiliated for example:one day i cleaned floor on all fours and woman sat on sofa and watched tv(it was humiliated)when i cleaned beside sofa she lied on sofa and ask me could i take her heels to hall(i did it beacuse i dont wanna loose my job)but i dont understand why they do that?another time(somewhere else)i cleaned kitchen floor and woman came to kitchen for something and step her shoe on my hand,it hurt(of course she apologise me later)why (some)women behaving like that??

She hardly stepped on your toe on purpose.
    OP if you dont like cleaning houses on all fours then get a different job. Cleaning a house is tough going whether your male or female. WOuld you not apply for a job in a shop of some sort. You still get treated like dirt but at least your not serving the same person day in day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pedritto

Hogzy wrote: »
    She hardly stepped on your toe on purpose.
    OP if you dont like cleaning houses on all fours then get a different job. Cleaning a house is tough going whether your male or female. WOuld you not apply for a job in a shop of some sort. You still get treated like dirt but at least your not serving the same person day in day out.
    no,she hardly stepped on my hand by her heels when i was cleaning her kitchen...anyway....i like this job,good pay,but those situations sometimes upset me,but never with males.i apply,but u know now is hard get the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

See pedritto's previous posts !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

See pedritto's previous posts !

LOL...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Closing this until I get some feedback

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement