Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Nicaragua *** Spoilers for TG4 Viewers ***

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

abelard wrote: »
    very, very, very unsure about this "redemption" thing for next season. I hated the Season 7 outcast twist, this seems even worse.

Agree. Plus Probst said in an interview that this format could be used from now on if it works out. Hopefully not...

Anyway, delighted Fabio won. Poor season, but a good outcome. I was surprised by how close it was in the end. No idea what he was yammering about in the Reunion show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Season 22:
    There's another "speculated" thing which could make S22 even worse, but I won't say anything till it's officially announced.

Really happy about the winner, I quite liked Jud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

@Bottleopener:
    That's not a spoiler: please tell us what info you have! :)

Aard wrote: »
    @Bottleopener:
    That's not a spoiler: please tell us what info you have! :)

It's about 2 possible cast members for S22
    Russell and Boston Rob returning to "lead" opposite tribes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

If that's true, then Survivor has finally become "proper" reality-tv :(

• Advertisement

Aard wrote: »
    If that's true, then Survivor has finally become "proper" reality-tv :(

Yup, could completely kill off the entire franchise if this goes wrong >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Justice Fabio winning!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah it was, I would have been sickened if any of those other nobodies had taken it, good to see someone kick ass in a winning streak at the end aswell, something interesting in a very boring season, role on Survivor 22: Redemption Island, its only 5 weeks away now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Redemption_Island

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Roll on Redemption,can't wait.Yeah Nicaragua was quite a disappointing season overall.Rumours that Russell Hantz and Boston Rob are going to be on board?!!Boston Rob was voted out of Heroes v Villians way too early,I suppose he was far too big a threat.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Roll on Redemption,can't wait.Yeah Nicaragua was quite a disappointing season overall.Rumours that Russell Hantz and Boston Rob are going to be on board?!!Boston Rob was voted out of Heroes v Villians way too early,I suppose he was far too big a threat.

Yup. Cast reveal should be in the next few days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement