Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't send mms or use internet.

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows the codes for a nokia 2220 so that I can send mms and use internet, I bought it sim free and everything else works fine. O2 told me they don't have codes for this phone. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Thanks captain morgan but unfortunately it didn't work. The o2 website doesn't have codes for the nokia 2220 and the other links you gave didn't work:( anyone else have any advice for me? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

When you say codes, do you mean settings? Can you make calls and send texts ok with your o2 sim in the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

On this new type interface its not as easy to enter the settings, it can be done, just takes a bit of understanding on what your looking for.

On sending the settings, i think its a better idea for the op in this case, if she sends the nokia 2330 settings to herself, it should be fine. They are a similar setup

• Advertisement
Advertisement