Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Amazing Race: China Rush

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

China's first season of "The Amazing Race" kicked off Sunday. Great first episode, I really enjoyed it. The editing was great, and they really have a good mix of characters - and an overall likable cast! The cast contains people from all over the world - from Latvia to Kenya to Australia to the UK :).

More info: http://www.chinarush.tv/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its quite unusual to stick to one country (I know the US version did a family edition around the Americas, but its not the same).

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Mr E wrote: »
    Its quite unusual to stick to one country (I know the US version did a family edition around the Americas, but its not the same).

Was thinking that myself, but if it continues like the first episode I won't mind, and it'll certainly be much better than family edition was.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Must have a look at this when I get a chance... Cheers for the info...

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Anywhere on tv we can watch it?

Advertisement