Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Flooring Suppliers

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking at flooring at the minute. I want something like engineered Walnut flooring for my downstairs and semi solid pacific white oak for upstairs areas.
    Prices I've seen are 46.90 for the engineered walnut and 26.95 for the semi solid pacific oak.
    Has anyone the names of places they'd recommend for good pricing? Please pm me.
    I'm particularly interested in Northern Ireland suppliers as I've heard they can do engineered wood for £28 and semi solid for £18.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 adrnola

Hi -

Just wondering if you got any contacts for flooring, can you forward on via PM if you did.

We pouring our floors in the next 2 weeks so getting to the stage where we will have to start looking in earnest.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

If you around the mayo area, walsh in Kitmaigh in Mayo (louis walsh brother, yes the one any only X factor). Best prices around as far as I see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Also interested in flooring providers. Please post or PM - particularly in Dublin or up North

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

as above would be very interesed to hear reports of suppliers and costs

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭factnee

Looking for any recommendations for wooden floor providers either in Dublin or up North

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Irwin’s in Monaghan are very well priced compared to Dublin prices. Huge showroom too. We bought ours there recently and couldn’t fault them.

Advertisement