Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising for a freelance one-off job?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:26pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for someone to perform a specific task on a one-off basis. Is there a forum on boards where I can post a request or is this not allowed?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There's always "Services Wanted" on adverts.ie. Beyond that, I guess it depends to some extent on what you want done.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It would be on behalf of my employer, so I'm not sure if adverts.ie is suitable?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I don't think there's a one-size-fits-all forum where you can advertise a contract. Best I can suggest is to have a look for a forum that might be a good fit for the type of work, and check with the mods there; also to check in with the adverts guys whether you can post something over there.

Advertisement