Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dympna huges whats going on????

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

So im due to see Dympna this week and surprise surprise her phone is off been waiting for this for a long time and now nothing have left lots of msgs on her answering machine and she has still not got back to me i really hate been left on the long finger, anyone know of where she does her readings or had a reading done with her is she really worth 80euro???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

quiteone wrote: »
    So im due to see Dympna this week and surprise surprise her phone is off been waiting for this for a long time and now nothing have left lots of msgs on her answering machine and she has still not got back to me i really hate been left on the long finger,

Dympna's daughter Lorraine handles all the communication with clients. Dympna doesn't seem very technologically literate, plus I've heard her health has taken a turn for the worse lately.

I'm not surprised you were waiting for a long time for the reading because I've heard about people not getting appointments with her at the present time until January 2011.
    [...] anyone know of where she does her readings

She does readings from a building on Cromwellsfort road (off to the right of Walkinstown Avenue), Walkinstown, Dublin.

You head about halfway down Cromwellsfort road and you come across a tyre/brake refittings place. Beside that place to the right is a lone doorway. This is where Dympna is. She's sort of up over the tyre shop.
    [...] is she really worth 80euro???

I have only ever heard positive reviews of her readings, so I would say that she is worth seeing for the €80. Actually, I thought she had been charging €70 for a reading? Christ, has it been hiked up to €80 now? :eek: If indeed that is the case, that's far too extortionate.

Apart from the hefty price, the only other negative thing about her is her unreliability and tendency to cancel appointments at short notice, or not showing up on the day of a reading.

I've only ever heard glowing reports about the readings themselves though.

Advertisement