Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Auditions and Crew Call

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Tomfarney Productions are holding open auditions and a crew call on Satuday 14th August between 10am and 4pm at the Drinagh Court Hotel just outside Wexford town.

Tomfarney Productions is a new production company wanting to make a few zero-budget short films with a view to making a feature later on.

We are looking for:
    Actors/Actresses
    Cameraperson/s
    Sound person/s
    Hair/Make-up/Costumes
    General helpers

This will be UNPAID work but there will be plenty of tea and biscuits.

All are welcome to drop in next Saturday. Check out http://www.tomfarneyproductions.com for more details. You can download a sample of one of our scripts to prepare if you plan to audition.

Any further questions can be directed via this forum or you can telephone Mark or Lydia at 087-6771820

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm unavailable on the 14th but am an experienced actress. Would it be all right to email some photos and a list of my acting experience instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Do you have an idea yet of the shooting dates and times, or roughly how long per day..?

I would have to travel from Dublin, so my concern is the bus times.

I can offer acting and general production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Guinea Piglet

Hi Lynda, Chompy (:D)

Lynda, you can send photos and info to lydia@tomfarneyproductions.com

Chompy, no fixed schedule yet as we're just trying to see who's interested. However, as our first production is likely to be a short, we foresee a two or three day shoot. We'll try to be flexible for people with buses etc to catch.

Sorry can't be any more specific than that at the mo. It depends on how many people show an interest and what their schedules are.

Thanks for your interest.

Lydia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Are you feeding your cast and crew with tea and biscuits during the shoot or will you be providing proper food?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

I just saw the website's link... It's the Drinagh Court Hotel on Rosslare Road, the Farmer's Kitchen.

data=ntW89BV85qM-UGDu6V_s16Hr2LjJvAly-mJ0LE3Zw7cqZJYHo_F3Ho6ZBfot_qRJQ5h5NqRXNxGjrWAiIwWY3qT819V-ocu_E0LbLhrQ

Is there any more information on these characters?
    Specifically, Is the "man" a scientist or a corporate stooge or what is he?

See you tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement