Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone and Earphones problem

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

Quick question/problem for all you phone geniuses..

My girlfriend has an iPhone 3gs and has a strange problem with it. If she is playing music without the earphones in and someone calls her the music fades out and the call pops up and she can answer it as normal.

If she is listening to music with the earphones in then no one can call her. If I try my phone dials and then cuts off, never even goes to her voicemail, just cuts off and she is never aware she missed a call or never gets a text saying she missed a call.

If she has the earphones in and is doing something other than listening to music they work perfectly she can make and receive calls no problem.

She has not upgraded to OS4.

Any ideas? I have searched the web but cannot find anything.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement