Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freezing Problem in FIFA 10 Manager Mode

Options
  • 10-08-2010 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Every time I finish a game in manager Mode, the game freezes as the man of the match screen comes up.
    I've tried deleting the cache on my Xbox and other saved games (don't want to lose this saved game as I've put a fair bit of effort into it) but its still not working. Has anyone had this problem and do they know what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I've had this problem for months now on my main manager mode season. I'm about a season and a half into trying to get the achievement to get 2 straight promotions with a team and it keeps crashing after I finish a match as well. Don't have a clue how to fix it, so frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Solution that worked for me was to install the game to Hard Drive. Simplez :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I've had it installed since the day it came out though.

Moiph wrote: »
    I've had it installed since the day it came out though.

Hmmm...That is an odd one. Maybe try un-installing and installing again. You could also clear the system cache (I hear that thrown around a lot but I'm not to be held responsible if it deletes files :S)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Solution that worked for me was to install the game to Hard Drive. Simplez :)

How do I install it to the hard drive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

I had that problem. Just simmed the troublesome match and then it went on okay after.

Annoying in that I basically had to kill my players by playing a simmed game but at least my game kept going.

Simming works sometimes ( / mosttimes) but for me the problem was persistent.

To install to hard drive, got to the 'My XBox' tab with the game inserted. Highlight the game (where it says Play FIFA 10) except instead of pressing 'A' to play, press 'Y'. Will be given the option to install there.

🤪

Advertisement