Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookmakers Bitch/Moan/Groan thread - See mod warning Post 1!

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GambleIreland

Anyone being banned betting in Boyles/Paddy shops for only 10 bucks?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 davissgurban

haven't heard anything about it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

i have spent the last hour trying to get the better sp on a bet i made today.

i put 60 euro ew on a horse today at 7/2,the horse won at 6/1 but i was only paid out at 7/2.

When i was making the bet online i noticed there was a tenner free bet sign beside the betting box,i am aware that if one has a free bet the better sp will not apply but as only a tenner of the bet was a free bet i assumed the remaining 110 euro would qualify for the better sp but powers said no and refused to pay.I intend to challenge this and will go all the way to IBAS if i have to as i believe it is unfair.

I have not spoken to anyone in powers yet but i will in the morning,has anyone ever heard such a stupid rule before now.

Post edited by zimmermania on

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭madmax72

Paddy power not pricing up Bath tonight.Got in touch with customer care and was told it was a business decision.Never seen that before

Advertisement