Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist in Athlone

Options
  • 10-08-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew the which orthodontist in Athlone allowed the customer to pay in installments. basically a friend of a friend got braces in athlone and used to give him like €100 or whatever evertime she visited for tightenings etc so she found it extremly easy to pay off. just i really can not afford to pay out big sums of money ever couple of months as i'm unemployed. also i've beening trying to find out for myself of this girl who the orthodontist is but it's like pulling teeth smile.gif
    these are the names i came across for athlone on the orthodontist ireland website:
    1 Dr. K.Y. Chye 2 Dr Howard Cope 3 Dr. Jarlath Durkan

Cheers Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I got my braces done by JJ Meares. I paid in installments over the time the braces were on. He's really nice and my teeth look great now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amy21amy

Yes JJ Mears is great, he worked on my teeth and did a great job. It was a good few years ago mind, but my parents paid in installments. Worth a shot! Also if i remember correctly he was very reasonably priced in comparison with others. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

amy21amy wrote: »
    Yes JJ Mears is great, he worked on my teeth and did a great job. It was a good few years ago mind, but my parents paid in installments. Worth a shot! Also if i remember correctly he was very reasonably priced in comparison with others. :D

thats great by any chance you still have the number??? if so do you mind pm it. cheers:)

ok found number but does not seam to work!!!

Advertisement