Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc in iBusiness december exam?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Lads,

My application for Msc in iBusiness part time has just accepted by Smurfit college. I am planning to go on vacation for a month during december-january.
    Any of you guys know that does Smurfit genereally schedule exams in dec-jan for masters? what would be the vacation period in Smurfit in december?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Same as for the rest of UCD. Christmas Holidays will start after exams end, normally around the 20th December. You could be off earlier depending on what date your exam is scheduled. Then semester 2 will start on the third Monday of January, normally around the 20th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭maskabun

Same as for the rest of UCD. Christmas Holidays will start after exams end, normally around the 20th December. You could be of earlier depending on what date your exam is scheduled. Then semester 2 will start on the third Monday of January, normally around the 20th January.
    i appreciate it parker, this is helpful.

Advertisement