Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of hypno on itv

Options
  • 10-08-2010 5:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a guy who is very well known to some of us here , took me a while to find the video though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

love the "real hypnotist step forward!" bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Hmmm bit of a rooki mistake with number 2 , eye's should allways be open when moving about on stage still best bit of hypno i have seen on tv in a while, there is a hypnotherapist on Bio next week on "loraine Kelly's Next Big Fat challange" (pardon the spelling)

Ant is a top stage performer, shame he didnt have more time to show his abilities, but a good bit of exposure nonetheless. Shame the TV pilot didnt get picked up in UK that time, but he has some more stuff in the pipeline.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

you mean the "hypno survivor " type thing ?

Plenty of clips of that around actually. Looked damn good , however it might have stretched the audiences crdibility a bit. Lots of instant or near as damn it instant inductions. I've seen (and done) my fair share of them but johnny and mary public might not have believed it and cried stooge.

nah, I didnt particularily like that one, I was on about the "I know what you did last friday" pilot. Format got picked up in a few countries, but not UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

zuroph wrote: »
    Ant is a top stage performer, shame he didnt have more time to show his abilities,
    In fairness that was a decent amount of time considering the show he was on , the important thing is that he made the most of it you would be hard pushed to find another performer that could do better

horgan_p wrote: »
    however it might have stretched the audiences crdibility a bit. Lots of instant or near as damn it instant inductions. I've seen (and done) my fair share of them but johnny and mary public might not have believed it and cried stooge.
    A big disclaimer at the start explaining why they are not allowed to show the full induction would take care of it
    zuroph wrote: »
    Format got picked up in a few countries, but not UK.
    I'd say that might of had some thing to do with legal issues , if you where to go by the book the amount of licences needed would be massive + some councils will not give them out for anything outside of a building / enclosed area , I wonder if they would consider filming it over here ??

Advertisement