Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a new motherboard...

Options
  • 10-08-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭

So I'm in the market for a new motherboard, as my 750i FTW is having northbridge issues, and it's out of warranty. I know almost nothing about non-NVIDIA chipset boards, so I could use a little help. I'm thinking P45, as I don't plan to run Crossfire, ever, unless I'm missing something about P45/other chipsets.

I've narrowed it down to two boards, the MSI P45 Platinum and the Asus P5Q Deluxe, unless someone can suggest something better. I'm looking for reliability and OC stability mostly. I had someone suggest a Gigabyte board, P45-UD6Q, I think, but I can't find it here.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

iv liked the asus but i also liked the msi as i had both but best bang for buck i,d go the asus them asus board,s overclock great

Advertisement