Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Managment System

Options
  • 10-08-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a subscription management system.

say for like a online club that you people will have to pay €10 a month via paypal but i want the system / site to auto tell me who's not paid and if possible stop them logging in until they've paid.

Anyone know of anything out there like that, Its a personal thing so look for cheap or close to cheap please.

it can either be a website running on my webserver or a SAAS etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

I havent used it myself and dont know the full set of features but maybe you could try chargify.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭shanemort

That looks very good and would work perfectly BUT cant handle euro and must have a bank account in UK - So thats out.

Thanks anyway though

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

Paypal should provide this kind of functionality - it should be in the documentation. It even generates usernames/passwords from what I remember. However you would have to integrate it with your site.

Regards...jmcc

Advertisement