Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repairs in Dungarvan/nearby ?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

Anyone had their laptop fixed in/around Dungarvan ? noticed a new place, anyone has experience ? not too keen to bring it to Waterford, but want it fixed fast. If you had computer fixed in Dungarvan, how long did it take ? thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

McKenna Computers in Dungarvan is fairly good

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Whats the problem? I repair them, based in Tramore. Can try offer a quick turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Thanks both, went to McKenna's and indeed they were great, very helpful, and efficient. Sully it's a long story, but simply my charger needed changing, and after a week spent in a despicable Clonmel repair shop you probably have heard of (unfortunately I hadn't before that), I collected it back, thankfully didn't have to pay, and had the very helpful young man at McKenna's look at it and test it. Problem solved, courteously and honestly. They didn't even have my business since they didn't have the universal charger in stock for me to buy, but sent me to another shop in town, with a parting smile.

So now they have gained a customer, since I will be happy to trust them with my repairs and laptop purchases in the future, and more than happy to recommend them for service at least. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Generally you just replace faulty chargers, iv never heard of anyone down here repair them!

Anyway, glad you got yourself sorted! :) If you ever need any assistance in the future, or even just have a question - just shoot me a PM and ill do my best to help! Nothing worse then being without a PC/Laptop!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TGO

The new place in dungarvan is called repair i.t., i know the lads in there they're very good and very good price on things, I'd say give them a try if you've any other problems

• Advertisement
Advertisement