Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank keep sending me junk mail.

Options
  • 10-08-2010 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I've only recently opened an Ulster Bank account for the Visa Debit Card. It's great and I'm happy but I keep getting junk mail from Ulster Bank. Just now I got a letter and a leaflet telling me to sign up for Online Banking even though I already am.

The junk itself doesn't bother me but it is an awful waste of paper, does anyone know the easiest way of stopping the mail?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you contacted them to take you off their mailing lists?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Megatron_X wrote: »
    I've only recently opened an Ulster Bank account for the Visa Debit Card. It's great and I'm happy but I keep getting junk mail from Ulster Bank. Just now I got a letter and a leaflet telling me to sign up for Online Banking even though I already am.

They junk itself doesn't bother me but it is an awful waste of paper, does anyone know the easiest way of stopping the mail?

+1 never stop getting crap from them, i have an AIB account swell which I use more but receive far less letters/leaflets from.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

You need to contact them and tell them you want them to remove you from their mailing list. There is an indicator that they'll put on your account then that stops promotional mail from being sent to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It sounds like standard account opening paperwork to me - I got it, but nothing since (bar my bank statements of course!).

Advertisement