Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

older women

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

The youngest lad I can ever remember scoring was a guy who was a year and 3 months younger than myself! I was 21 and he was 20 at the time when we went out together...Too much of an age gap for my likeing!

But... he'd have been in your year at school with that age gap. Pretty much nothing at all surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

As for me being the older woman...me, 25. Him 18. Definitely the youngest I'd go...your honour.

Fyp :D

When I was 13 I danced and French kissed a 20 year old gorgeous sister of a mate of mine.

She said I could sleep with her and lay in bed in just her panties and bra.

I was to be home straight after the Eurovision finished (Johnny Logan won) and so I said I would go around and ask my folks if I could stay the night.

Big mistake :(

In Spain when I was 16 I was with a woman in her mid 20's from England.

72 year old woman gave me a .. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Superbus wrote: »
    But... he'd have been in your year at school with that age gap. Pretty much nothing at all surely?

No he wasn't he would have been a year behind me in school though!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

No he wasn't he would have been a year behind me in school though!:p

So everyone else has been the same age as you??

alwaysadub wrote: »

He went to a different school. I wasn't in the same class as him. I went to an all girls school. He left school after his junior cert. I didn't meet him until I was in college. How I know he went a year after me is that his cousin was in my class in secondary school.

No not necessarily, some people were either older than me, same age as me or younger than me when I went to school.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

He went to a different school. I wasn't in the same class as him. I went to an all girls school. He left school after his junior cert. I didn't meet him until I was in college. How I know he went a year after me is that his cousin was in my class in secondary school.

No not necessarily, some people were either older than me, same age as me or younger than me when I went to school.

Bebo ? :rolleyes:

Kasabian wrote: »
    Bebo ? :rolleyes:
    yes....

If you on about other lads I've scored not it was not less than a year anyways...the rest either my age or older!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Never been with a younger fella now... Hmmmm.... Interesting ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

If you on about other lads I've scored not it was not less than a year anyways...the rest either my age or older!;)

Oh ok-older is good too:D

• Advertisement

Oh ok-older is good too:D
    yes true, but not more than 5 or 6 years though! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

yes....

Just teasing :o .

Kasabian wrote: »
    Just teasing :o .

On both bebo and facebook...but intend to delete my bebo account soon before it shuts down. Might join twitter...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

36 year old one when I was 22, and 36 or 37 year old one when I was 23. A number of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

I rode my babysitter when I was 14.

Oh, wait, that's not right - it was my Parish Priest.

Oh, and I think it was the other way round too - sorry:o

Carry on ...

<---<
    >--->

*whistles*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Cormb wrote: »
    I scored a 32year old - she was a eight years older.
    Anyone do better? (or worse :-) )

When I was 17 I tried it on with a 32 year old. She looked a lot younger, we worked in the same job for a while, and in the end it became really awkward. I wouldn't have approached her if I knew she had a boyfriend, but she never told me

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Take the goddamned flirting to PM!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I lost my virginity to a 36 year old when I was 21 :cool: Cougar's FTW! Since then the best sex I have always had has been with women in their 30's. It may be a cliche but they do indeed like a fine wine get better with age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

currently having fun times with an older woman.
    Met her at the end of May. We meet up once a week for sex.
    I'm 30, she is 35. 5 years isn't much, but when you usually end up taking some 20-25yr old home its a big difference.
    All I have to say is an older woman is more fun. More confident in bed and vocal about what they like and don't like. Helps make good sex become great sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Stinicker wrote: »
    I lost my virginity to a 36 year old when I was 21 :cool: Cougar's FTW! Since then the best sex I have always had has been with women in their 30's. It may be a cliche but they do indeed like a fine wine get better with age.

+1
    The older woman I was with couldn't get enough (neither could I so we were well matched). Give her a few drinks and we couldn't wait to get home, sometimes we only barely made it thru the door before going at it.

I enjoyed those days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭veryangryman

35 when I was 20. I love older women. Theres something really sexy about an older woman who takes care of herself.

+1;)

When I was 24 I hooked up with a 34 year old in Club M, back to hers, went out with her a good few times over the following weeks, she was a dancer in Angels too :D

About a year later I scored with a yoke well into her 40s in Diva in the Red Cow in Clondalkin, just a dance floor score though, she was a dirty, sexy yoke though, would have loved to rife her. She gave me her number but it turned out it wasn't her, a really respectable lady rang me the following day with her daughters and husband present telling me she hadn't been in Diva the previous night, I had sent some texts !!

I'm 29 now and prefer ladies younger than me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

Yea i scored a 36 yr old GILF!! when i was 25, she was from manchester! Good times! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

They might need an anus bleaching

Sharon Stone wouldn't need any bleach for me to give her a tongue probing.

Without doubt, my Cougar of choice.

She makes a deal with some paps here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Generally not a fan of older women.
    Sure they're probably a bit more stable...
    But they just aren't as hot.

The LAST thing you want between a woman's tits is her bellybutton :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Yea i scored a 36 yr old GILF!! when i was 25, she was from manchester! Good times! :)

A 36 year old granny? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

A 36 year old granny? :eek:

Northsiders...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Wazdakka wrote: »

If they sag a bit more you can get a diddy **** while you ride her too :D

Wazdakka wrote: »

same goes for the older man what girls want a guy with a ball sack down by his knees!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

same goes for the older man what girls want a guy with a ball sack down by his knees!!:eek:

Dead right - especially when ou consider the damage that can be done by the swing through while riding in the wheelbarrow position.

Advertisement