Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Basketball Coach Required

Options
  • 10-08-2010 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am currently playing with a senior mens basketball team in Co. Meath which plays in the Midlands/Northeastern League. The club is called the Athboy Cobras and we are based at the Aura Gym in Trim county Meath. Over the years the club has been successful in winning the league and has been in the top four playoffs for the last three consectitive years.

We are now looking for a coach who would be available to coach the team twice a week, Monday and Thursday nights and also to attend home and away games

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be interested in coaching I would appreciate a shout..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

I feel I might have interest in such position.
    Is there payment and expenses involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smith_darren

Hi Emelio,

Thanks for your response ,

Yes there would be , can I ask where you are traveling from..

Regards

Advertisement