Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC repair Dundalk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Think the second one is sold.Would the Fujitsu one take my Dell hard drive?Is it a decent PC or would it be really slow?I know nothing about computers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deemur

Thanks to Shane and Ola in PC World, Dundalk for amazing service. Unfortunately some scammers tricked my daughter into letting them have access to our laptop. They got rid of our Norton anti virus and put on "Avast". They managed to charge my credit card €290 for the privilege. I needed to have the drive cleaned so that all our privacy settings would be restored - and I needed the laptop back as quickly as possible. Shane gave me advice which means I'll probably get my money refunded and Ola got my laptop fixed and cleaned up and returned within 48 hours. Fantastic, friendly, efficient service and all with smiles from both of them. The cost was less than €80. Well worth it! They're now looking after my desktop which had died a death two months ago. Cheers guys. I know where I'll be going when I next need to buy some new technology.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Gerry.L

Theres a chap just off hoeys lane whos good with computers. He fixed my cousins and did a good job on it. And he set up my network here. He fixes them for nothing and only charges for parts. So any virus's or networking is all free. If anyone wants his number pm me and I'll give ya it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement