Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 phone xmas deal/free phone in August

Options
  • 10-08-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Has anyone received their free phone as part of the Christmas deal? Were you contacted beforehand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can claim the free phone until the end of this month. Just pick which one you want here: http://www.o2online.ie/shop/offers/redeem-twice/index.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Davy wrote: »
    You can claim the free phone until the end of this month. Just pick which one you want here: http://www.o2online.ie/shop/offers/redeem-twice/index.shtml

Thanks a million! Asking for a friend who is without internet access and was waiting to be contacted :eek: She would defo have missed out.

Cheers ;)

She should have a promotion code from when she registered the phone in January, enter that on the site at checkout

Thanks, but it's not looking good. The email account where the codes were sent hasn't been accessed for a while and has been terminated! Fingers crossed customer care will live up to their name, take pity and give us the codes or a way to avail of the free phone...think it's a longshot. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

I can get you the codes if you cannot recieve the email. PM me the details.

• Advertisement

I can get you the codes if you cannot recieve the email. PM me the details.

PM sent, thanks Daryll.

flutegirl wrote: »
    PM sent, thanks Daryll.

I hope she registered when she got the first phone to activate the deal

Davy wrote: »
    I hope she registered when she got the first phone to activate the deal

I registered it for her before the deadline, had to do it twice I think, but when she contacted customer care today they said it wasn't registered. She's been topping up like mad since Jan to make sure she qualified! Keeping fingers crossed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

flutegirl wrote: »
    I registered it for her before the deadline, had to do it twice I think, but when she contacted customer care today they said it wasn't registered. She's been topping up like mad since Jan to make sure she qualified! Keeping fingers crossed. ;)

Same happened to me (sortof). Tried to register but it wouldn't work, then I missed the deadline. Alll those €20 top up's since for nothing. O2 have been very (overly?) strict on the registration element of this deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

whats the story with getting a free top up instead of the free mobile? Anyone know how much you get?

• Advertisement
Advertisement