Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BnB's near WIT

• 10-08-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking to stay in a b and b that's near the wit and in a quite location as I'll be doing exams kinda hoping to keep it cheap under €150 for 3 nights midweek. If I could get names and address I would be extremely grateful. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

There's a place called Adel B&B just up the road from WIT about 2-3 mins walk away on the Cork Road side. From a quick Google the average price is around €50 per night so midweek could be cheaper. Link from Golden pages with phone number.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/County%3AWaterford/Adel_B_B.html
    Best of luck with the new FAE's btw.
    Forgot this B&B is out by the Cork Road campus, you'll more than likely be doing the FAE exams in the Chapel in the College Street Campus (done them there last year and previous years they have been in the same place) so it's about a 5 minute drive in the road straight run in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

What price is the travel lodge ?

You wouldn't want to stay in the Travelodge while doing exams especially important exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Cookie89

Thanks odats need all the luck I can get. No travelodge is not an option kinda need sleep before these exams

Best of luck you'll be just fine. All the hard work is done. Hopefully CAI won't screw you over. World is your oyster after you get the qualification.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

B&Bs don't do mid-week pricing generally. Its not like a hotel and you will have the ame rate each night. Its season based pricing.

Saying that, you could ask for a deal if staying for a few nights and they generally will accommodate you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Best to get in touch with Bord Fáilte. There are oodles of B&Bs near WIT as they catered for tourists going to the former Waterford Crystal site.

Advertisement