Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flash Quizzes

• 10-08-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know any good tutorials or links to creating flash quizzes?
    For CS4/AS4.
    Preferably enter a word or drag and drop or something that is easy - am a novice.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

I just googled "flash quiz tutorial" and got piles including videos. Have you tried all those?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Yes, I have tried this but a lot of them are for CS3 (AS2) even though I put in AS3. Some are not very good, and others are just too complicated.

Am a novice-need very small baby steps!

Any help please!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

Thanks - its more drag and drop (targets?) and word entering....

Ahhhh panicing now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

You will have to use AS , Action Script, for most quizzes I think,
    Is it a template your looking for of the scripting?

Also is it a True False scenario or can you weight answers, AS is very handy for both

• Advertisement

Yes a template for a simple drag and drop or word enter would be fantastic at this stage....

A simple "you are correct!" / "you are wrong" would suffice.

Its for kids and I need to have it done for tomorrow!!!

Advertisement