Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7 day shop...anyone use them

• 10-08-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi I can buy batteries online from 7 day shop for my Canon for £4.99 (plus p+p) compared with €49.99 here in Dublin !! has anyone used their products.
    Thanks W.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

I have not used the specific battery for the Cannon camera that they supply but their batteries and chargers generally are top quality for the price and I would say they have saved me hundreds if not thousands of euro over the years. Postage is six sterling so maybe get a few other items to make it worthwhile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i have some 7dayshop batts for my 40d and they work great not been any trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭win2one

Thanks guys.
    W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

Me too, they are great. Just bought filter and some blue tooth stuff from them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I buy all my film from them, few big shipments every year with zero problems. Their own brand stuff is pretty cheap crap though. I've bought some filters that were just dreadful. OTOH if it doesn't matter then no reason not to do it, all my 77mm thread lenses for example sport cheap as chips 7dayshop pinch caps at a fraction the price it would have cost me to buy branded ones :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

I use them for printer Ink etc, and have been using their batteries for a couple of years now with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Use them the whole time. Cartridges, paper, batteries, etc. Top class.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Their generic batteries that I have bought have been very good. Similar prices to those you can find in the Bay but 7dayshop will stand behind theirs. The battery charger they sell with the various cradles for different types is a great product too. It means I can have one charger for the Nikon & Canon batteries and charge them in the car too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

+1 for seven day shop

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

i bought my 5d and 2 L lenses from them and found them great. The only thing i don't like is that credit card check they do because it delays the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Mixed feelings..............I've bought some stuff off them with no hassle, but....... beware some items can take a while to be delivered !! I had to wait 2 months for a set of headphones, and I'm currently waiting 6 weeks for a P-filter holder & grad filter (even though the money has been taken from my credit card) !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mgkonline

I've used them for all photographic and electronic goods for years, find them outstanding some deliveries can be be a bit on the slow side,and large orders can be split into various packages but in fairness anything I ever ordered I got,and they a lot cheaper than what you'd pay in the shops and elsewhere online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

way better than ebay and ask other online stores. I have bought everything from Canon camera batteries to media players. The trick is to fill your basket with everything you need as the p & p remains the same for one item as it does for twenty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I've bought a good few things from 7dayshop and found them grand, but more recently I got a Canon compatible battery for 1DMkIII. Was grand for about 2 months and then stopped taking charge. Sent it back and got a replacement ... a month later same problem. Sent it back and am on 2nd replacement so I'll see how it goes

Advertisement