Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legit Massages in Dublin

Options
  • 10-08-2010 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi folks,

I want to get my girlfriend a gift voucher for a massage in Dublin. Can anyone recommend a good (above board, no happy endings!) place?

Many thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,431 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Harvest Moon on Lower Baggot Street, opposite Uldter Bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Are there places in Dublin that do "happy endings"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Melt in Temple Bar is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Hahahaha. "Legit Massage"

Phoebe Buffay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Victor wrote: »
    Harvest Moon on Lower Baggot Street, opposite Uldter Bank.

Think citydeal.ie has an offer with this place today. €35 for €120 voucher. Might be worth checking out. Not for a massage but some sort of floating relaxation, sounds the business though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

+1 to Harvest Moon, I go as regularly as I can, massages are absolutely sublime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

+ 1 for Melt. They also do great acupuncture.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Mandala in LaStampa is good aswell. I try to go as much as I can not that much anymore though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

how do you know which are the "happy ending" ones?...just so i can avoid them:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

adamski8 wrote: »
    how do you know which are the "happy ending" ones?...just so i can avoid them:o

how do you know which are the "happy ending" ones?...just so i can use them:D

• Advertisement

I agree, Mandala is absolutely gorgeous but totally overpriced and not in line with the drop in a lot of people's salaries at all!

I stopped going to Melt because if say you had an appointment at 4pm say. They would start @ maybe 4.05pm and finish sometimes as early as a quarter to or ten to. Lots of other corners cut as well. Would much prefer Harvest Moon for an overall pampering treat as opposed to just being an "appointment".

Lahm wrote: »
    how do you know which are the "happy ending" ones?...just so i can use them:D

Maybe open a new thread asking where you can find a prostitute in Dublin and see how that works out for you?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

SV Fitness in the IFSC

Very popular around our office.
    Check the username ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Lahm - Take your sex hunt to some other site. Boards.ie is not the place for it.

People - Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks,

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

+1 for harvest moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,182 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I would like to renew this question, there appears to be an abundance of Thai Massage parlours in Dublin that i dont remember seeing before, guest with me wants a massage, but I'm apprehensive about sending him to a place that isnt legit.

Any suggestions for legit massage parlour for males?

Thanks

smurfjed

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

There's a place on Aston Place (beside crunch fitness) can't think of the name prices are good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,182 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Thanks......

smurfjed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Is the Holistic Healing Centre still on Dame Street?

I used to go there for massages and would leave feeling like I could go into hibernation for months. Really great massages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

does it have to be city centre OP?

used to go to Melt years ago and always thought it was good. Also there is a place up on Stephens Green (cant remember the name sorry) but its across from Break from the Border and is upstairs, i was impressed with it when i was there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Is the Holistic Healing Centre still on Dame Street?

I used to go there for massages and would leave feeling like I could go into hibernation for months. Really great massages.

How much would you pay for a good massage there? I must admit that it's something I've thought of in the past but as has been said I'd be worried about accidentally going into the wrong type of massage place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Beefy78 wrote: »
    How much would you pay for a good massage there? I must admit that it's something I've thought of in the past but as has been said I'd be worried about accidentally going into the wrong type of massage place.

I used to pay about EUR 80 per hour. Not sure what their prices are now though...

I live in China now and massages here are cheap! I got one a few weeks ago for EUR 5. Lasted 90 minutes... I probably could have got a happy ending (don't want) for about an extra EUR 3 or EUR 4... messed up, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Just a question when you get a massage, are you required to tip? If yes, how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

smurfjed wrote: »
    I would like to renew this question, there appears to be an abundance of Thai Massage parlours in Dublin that i dont remember seeing before, guest with me wants a massage, but I'm apprehensive about sending him to a place that isnt legit.

Any suggestions for legit massage parlour for males?

Thanks

smurfjed

Having met several girls socially who work in these places - I believe that most of them are completely legit. How good their work is I have no idea but I think we are sometimes too quick to dismiss them because of our association of Thailand with the sex industry there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I don't know.... from Googling 'Massage Dublin' I'm pretty sure that there are a lot which aren't as legit!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I walked by a place on Pearse Street, up by the Pig and Heifer. There was a georgian basement flat with a sign written in marker saying "Massages" followed by a mobile number.
    I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Advertisement