Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hear grant?

• 10-08-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I got a letter ages ago saying I didn't recieve my hear grant because I don't live in a deis area (which is total bs) so I appealed it and recieved an email saying I would get a written reply in the week of the 25th of july but I still haven't heard anything :confused:.... has anyone else appealed it and if so have ye gotten a reply?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

I applied for the Hear Grant and also received a letter of refusal :confused:Despite having a medical card living in a disadvantaged area and parent on social welfare.I rang then every day for 2 weeks but never did I get through once.I appealed it too btw and sent umpteen emails but not one reply

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

I'm so stupid there's a forum right below this about it! apparently there's a delay and they're starting to send them out this week? so fingers crossed :D

Advertisement