Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All That Remains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Theyre ok, nothing special though, they come across as a bit of generic metalcore, not bad just not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

They have announced European Tour later on in the year but no Irish Show and prob wont be.

On an aside, i've been to london twice this year, for overkill & nevermore, & you'd be surprised how cheap it can be, 20e flights, kip of a hotel 30 - 40, parking in dublin airport 10. It's worth looking into if your mad to see any particular band. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

sentient_6 wrote: »
    On an aside, i've been to london twice this year, for overkill & nevermore, & you'd be surprised how cheap it can be, 20e flights, kip of a hotel 30 - 40, parking in dublin airport 10. It's worth looking into if your mad to see any particular band. ;)

Yea i would love to head over but wouldnt really head over on my own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Theyre ok, nothing special though, they come across as a bit of generic metalcore, not bad just not great.

My feelings exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Seen them support Trivium a few years ago, I think

Not bad, Metalcore, like that whole genre - but nothing particularly special when compared to the likes of Shadows Fall or Killswitch Engage

• Advertisement
Advertisement