Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

300lb SF Soldier spotted at gun show.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

delancey42 wrote: »
    Zambia - there are things I could tell you....but then I'd have to kill you :D

If you have a problem
    If no-one else can help
    and it s a tuesday evening or sunday morning

Maybe you could use the RARW...

<Que music>

I get my coat :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

47 wrote: »
    WITH RESPECT TROUBLE SHOOTER

that moron does NOT get work since his "outing" he has not got work from anybody. I know this because I work on the very small close protection curcuit in this country and everyone knows everyone thats how it is. He`s a lying asshole. He even went as far as using some FBI special units logo on one of his websites (CANT REMEMBER THE DETAILS)

PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE`S A WANKER excuse my language

Please do go on 47, I haven't had such a laugh in ages. Isn't he still giving courses somewhere in Galway? Some Firm up that way touting the IBA logo and "Formula"

Got to big for his boots and kilts by all accounts flaunting made up titles and wearing gongs, Para Wings ans Winged Daggers that didn't belong to him!!

Funny thing is, his courses were the norm for BG training across Europe, he has trained people in some of the most exotic places, and passed on some very dubious training as well, by all accounts..don't take my word for it, take the time to Google his name or stick it into Wiki and just follow the yellow brick road!

He then started slagging off people on the circuit and BA, Serving and Ex before receiveing the absolute asswhipping he was was given after some very annoyed people delved further into some of his incredulous claims.

Decent japslapper in his day by all accounts, but Jimbo was chicken at murderball I'm reliably told so he must be a total knob then. Watch out for those radiators Jim up the road from the harvester, they're a total Cnut aren't they;)

He can't be a walt, I'M the only Walt in the village.

Little_051031092813208_wideweb__300x375.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭47

iceage wrote: »
    Please do go on 47, I haven't had such a laugh in ages. Isn't he still giving courses somewhere in Galway? Some Firm up that way touting the IBA logo and "Formula"

Got to big for his boots and kilts by all accounts flaunting made up titles and wearing gongs, Para Wings ans Winged Daggers that didn't belong to him!!

Funny thing is, his courses were the norm for BG training across Europe, he has trained people in some of the most exotic places, and passed on some very dubious training as well, by all accounts..don't take my word for it, take the time to Google his name or stick it into Wiki and just follow the yellow brick road!

He then started slagging off people on the circuit and BA, Serving and Ex before receiveing the absolute asswhipping he was was given after some very annoyed people delved further into some of his incredulous claims.

Decent japslapper in his day by all accounts, but Jimbo was chicken at murderball I'm reliably told so he must be a total knob then. Watch out for those radiators Jim up the road from the harvester, they're a total Cnut aren't they;)

He can't be a walt, I'M the only Walt in the village.

Little_051031092813208_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Iceage, you`re correct. He went to several eastern european countries and establsihed "bureaus". It was extremely easy for him to set up shop in places like serbia etc because there was no real market for close protection. You see pictures of the CNUT with various berets of special units...SAS and the like, However on investigation it appeared he didn`t even complete basic training. Even his japslapping is qustionable he gave an interview to some magazine in sweeden or finland (not sure which country) and he started talking ****e about serving in the falklands. As for his close protection course dont get me started. I did my CP training in the UK and did courses in Switzerland and had heard a few lads saying he was a tosser so a friend of mine who is also a highly qualified close protection officer went down and he told me some of the things he heard were absolutley laughable.

He still runs these courses around the country although most are in louth and galway. He (JIMBO) has a few partners in the buisness here in Ireland and they are laughing stocks. I could continue but I wont. However, here`s a link.

ENJOY GENTS

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/James_Shortt :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭troubleshooter

Shortt has fooled a lot of people.

. Even so, at some point he managed to join the Parachute Regiment Association, originally as an 'associate' member, and subsequently persuaded them to upgrade him to full member status under which he is still listed,

Hes also a member of the SAS regimental association.

I saw him on RTE news in 91, he was the defence analyst on the Gulf war.

His claim to have been awarded the Hungarian Knightly Order of Vitez provides a further link, as the Knightly Order proudly screams that it is recognised by no less a body than the International Commission on Orders of Chivalry.

...........problem is he does not know where to stop.

Over walting, lol, check out the medals

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Over-Walting

Shortt has fooled a lot of people.

. Even so, at some point he managed to join the Parachute Regiment Association, originally as an 'associate' member, and subsequently persuaded them to upgrade him to full member status under which he is still listed,

Hes also a member of the SAS regimental association.

I saw him on RTE news in 91, he was the defence analyst on the Gulf war.

His claim to have been awarded the Hungarian Knightly Order of Vitez provides a further link, as the Knightly Order proudly screams that it is recognised by no less a body than the International Commission on Orders of Chivalry.

...........problem is he does not know where to stop.

Over walting, lol, check out the medals

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Over-Walting

Check out the dubious claims of an award from the pope for "his part" in "ending the cold war" :D will try find a link it is most definatley on aarse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hilarious thread, the Baron is a new one to me.

The ARRSE wiki is great.

But I read up on the Baron, am I correct that PULSE, the crowd doing security at UCD are 'trained' by him? Is that his company?

The ARRSE wiki is great.

But I read up on the Baron, am I correct that PULSE, the crowd doing security at UCD are 'trained' by him? Is that his company?

Thats correct, there are IRA walts as well, ahem, came across one a few years back was going out with a cousin, problem is he never had a clue about how the PIRA operated etc. Suppose it gets free drinks in some pubs, must work well in places like Boston.

The ARRSE wiki is great.

Nope its not his company

47 wrote: »
    Nope its not his company

Really I read on arrse it was, ages ago.

• Advertisement

Really I read on arrse it was, ages ago.

Troubleshooter PM inbound :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atpnC2dzFZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XexjTW0F0OU&feature=related

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

No, I remember it. It was about a year or two ago, when the company was being complained about as overly 'enthusiastic.' Company had advertised that it had received training from IBA.

NTM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

I began to tear into him and lower his self esteem even more hoping that he attempts suicide tonight.

Ugh.

No, I remember it. It was about a year or two ago, when the company was being complained about as overly 'enthusiastic.' Company had advertised that it had received training from IBA.

NTM

Thats correct manic moran but one of the other posters was specualting that Jim short actually owned pulse security. I also remember the bad press pulse recieved for having as you said "overly enthusiastic" personnel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Steyr wrote: »
    Distribution of Carbs from the Stores:pac:

or stealing another mans rations? :D:D

Advertisement