Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Broadband - 36 hours without service and still no call from support

• 11-08-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

2 days ago I contacted the Magnet Support because the magnet router has lost the line connection.

Anyone in the Smithfield area with the same issue?

I'm still waiting for a call back from the customer support about that, even if I've already called a couple of times asking for that.
    Any suggestion?

Regards,
    Antonio

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi All,

2 days ago I contacted the Magnet Support because the magnet router has lost the line connection.

Anyone in the Smithfield area with the same issue?

I'm still waiting for a call back from the customer support about that, even if I've already called a couple of times asking for that.
    Any suggestion?

Regards,
    Antonio

Can I look into the issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 antonio0001

Hi Rory,

Thanks for the post. I got a text from home and it seems the connection has been restored. (I'll double check tonight when I'll be at home). It seems there was an issue with eircom about that.

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi Rory,

Thanks for the post. I got a text from home and it seems the connection has been restored. (I'll double check tonight when I'll be at home). It seems there was an issue with eircom about that.

Thanks!

Give me a PM if you have any other issues.

Advertisement