Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any thoughts on LeBron James documentary?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Thanks for that, didn't know about that and will give it a look despite how much respect I lost for LeBron over the summer and report back in a few weeks - in the middle of a DVD boxset at the mo. so will check it after that.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/More-Than-Game-Kristopher-Belman/dp/B002VD5S60/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1281550514&sr=8-2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Saw this earlier in the year and really enjoyed it. I know that a lot of people lost respect for LeBron with "the decision" but it was quite out of character for him to do something like that so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was led by his management team.

This film actually does a lot to showcase how good a teammate LeBron is and his viewpoints on the importance of friends, family and community has on him. Of course after recent events some people will view the film differently

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Cool. Yeah I said at the time here on boards he was definitely badly advised but still he's got to take some responsibility for it himself.

Couple of funnies here:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭7Tdriver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09HiQA-yW8
    here are my thoughts of the situation. I hate Lebron anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Well enough made documentary and is worth the watch if you are interested in basketball just to get an insight into the whole LeBron thing.
    The film can be a bit cringing and should be taken with a grain of salt, it obviously is a bit biased towards the man himself but that is to be expected.

• Advertisement
Advertisement