Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTC cert in neuromuscular and physiotherapy

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hey

Was hoping someone might be able to give me any bit of info on the course the national training centre are running in cork in september. Looking for a change in career and was hoping someone here might have done it before? Was wondering what are the job prospects at the end of the 15months with this course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

I know its a late response but was wondering if you did this course and did you find it useful with relation to work etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭murf85

Im not finished yet, but have completed my exams for the half way point and providing I pass these Il be qualified as a Sports Massage Therapist.

Wont be fully qualified till november.

I am pretty happy with the course tho, and I have been getting a bit of work out of it, nothing major but still, word is spreading so hopefully things will get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

Sounds great. I have completed the NCEF level 6 Health & Fitness and wanted to go on to do something else so was looking at the course in Neuromuscular & Physio. Its addictive once you start there is no getting away from it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 oliviareilly

neenah wrote: »
    Sounds great. I have completed the NCEF level 6 Health & Fitness and wanted to go on to do something else so was looking at the course in Neuromuscular & Physio. Its addictive once you start there is no getting away from it:D

hey just wondering did you decide to do this course and if so how did you find it? im thinking about doing this in the coming months. thank you

Advertisement