If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50pk590 Price/Availability

Options
  • 11-08-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in getting the LG 50pk590 television. Its on the UK website for £699.95.

Can you confirm the price (inc delivery to waterford) and if you know if this TV supports MPEG4 on its HD freeview receiver.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ForestFire wrote: »
    I'm interested in getting the LG 50pk590 television. Its on the UK website for £699.95.

Can you confirm the price (inc delivery to waterford) and if you know if this TV supports MPEG4 on its HD freeview receiver.

Forest,

Thanks for teh PM - yep we can do the LG50PK590 at just £699.95 and delivery to Waterford would be just £39.95 - if you also wanted to add the 5 year panel protection the total would be just £809.85 / €979.99.

On the MPEG4 issue - yep it is full ready for MPEG4 no problem,

Just keep me posted if we can assist or if you would like to order one of those big babies!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick response. I think I will be interested in getting this TV .

I might also be interested in a 32" TV....I see you might have one that makes people smile ;) (From clearance tread). Can you PM me the details about this.

I am also scanning the clearence trad for anything else I might need.

Thanks and hope to talk soon.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Forest,

Thanks for the post...

...sneaky deal on 32" Full HD 100Hz LCD gone to you via PM - I honestly don't think you will see a better deal on this TV anywhere in Europe - but the price is sensitive so we just cannot post it in an open forum, apologies!,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Sent you a PM about getting the LG TV. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi ForestFire.

If you forward me the PM that you sent to John then I will have a look at to you as John is up to his eyes in it today :D

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny

Sent on pm to you a out tv

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey ForestFire.

PM sent. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Hi Kenny,

I have beeen trying to contact John recently but to no avail, perhaps you can help! I am looking for an LG50pk590 and also that Pioneer Blu Ray system advertised here on boards for 249 pounds. Can you contact me on this issue, thanks very much, Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 C42walli

Hi Kenny,
    can you please send me an offer for the LGPK590 ? A LG PK550 would even be better (because I will return to to continent in about 6 month) but I doubt you offer this ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.