Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How early is too early?

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

Have as Im eating my breakfast here I am bearly able to keep it down!

Even though I feel fine (better then fine have been fighting an eye infection all week) is there a chance it could be morning sickness felt rotten heading to bed last night everytime I lay down felt like I was on edge of throwing up!

Now if I am pregnant its only a week! possible two!

Has anyone suffered this early? My skin is also in a horrible state broken out bad -never get more then one spot at a time boobs are somethign terrible over last few days,

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

You can start feeling 'different' very soon after conception. First signs for me were going off wine (there has to be something up!) and not being able to drink tea!

If you are TTC then its quite possible! I hope it works out for you!

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

I noticed after a week, that i was off my food etc. at first i put it down to upset tummy etc. Hindsight is a wonderful thing:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Over last two weeks I have gone completely off drinking not like me at all love nothing more then a few after work on a Friday have avoided pub and only had one over weekend OH was asking me was I feeling alright when I said no to another!

I haven't been TTC but had missed on the first day of my pill on the first week

We had planned to start come November as I am due to have pre cancerous cells removed next month, I have been very excited about TTC so OH thinks this is all in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭LashingLady

I didn't have full blown morning sickness until 6 weeks but on both pregnancies had sick episodes about a week after conception, and on this pregnancy was 90% positive I was pregnant about 9 days after conception just by the way I felt (tested positive about 12 days after). If it's possibly two weeks then you may get a positive pregnancy test result if you are. The home tests are very sensitive and can give a result very early so maybe try one tomorrow morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

On my first daughter hindsight was a wonderful thing, I would have probably been only 2 weeks pregnant but the smell and taste of a garlic chicken kiev made me as sick as a dog. I avoided anything garlic after that for about 6 weeks... only because it reminded me of getting sick... but turns out I was pregnant! I wasn't even trying.

You could be pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the advice I will pick up a test tonight and do it first thing in the morning

Hopefully it isnt all in my head, if it is Il be back in a couple of months anyway hopefully with some good news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

For me the ms symptoms kicked in on week 7. Before that I had sore boobs and got dizzy spells. Nothing more. Food aversion etc only started on 7th week and I was particularly sick for that entire week with a combination of lots of symptoms. Boobs grew one cup size in 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Butterflylove

OP here negitive test this morning Felt quite queasy again last night have stopped taking my pill and am taking folic acid just in case OH was so excited at possiblilty we've decided to give it a go anyway!! ::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Good luck!!

Advertisement