Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Semi Final - bunting / flags etc

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

What is the story? We are only 436 hours before the throw in and there is hardly any bunting, flags etc around the county. I was in Kildare Town last night and there is hardly a flag to be seen. Lets get going and get our white up!

Does anyone know where I can go to get the bunting etc?? I have been searching loads of places and can't get any. Ideally Newbridge or Kildare Town.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

twenty8 wrote: »
    What is the story? We are only 436 hours before the throw in and there is hardly any bunting, flags etc around the county. I was in Kildare Town last night and there is hardly a flag to be seen. Lets get going and get our white up!

Does anyone know where I can go to get the bunting etc?? I have been searching loads of places and can't get any. Ideally Newbridge or Kildare Town.

Thanks,

Or in my case my blue and navy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

I would hope that all responsible Kildare shop owners would do their duty and ensure that no foreign paraphernalia are allowed to be sold in the county!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

My local shop sells mostly Meath scarfs and flags which Ive never fully understood...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

In Kildare Town there are some flags etc. but not the full bunting. Ordinarily we in Round Towers put it up - so if anyone would like to volunteer to help out, send me a PM and I'll let you know when we're going out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

naas has some bunting,similar to newbridge.

Donals in Newbridge is selling bunting etc

Brennans garage on the way into Newbridge is selling the official flags.

The shop at the county ground,open all day every saturday and all day today and tomorrow sells everything you need.

try your best to get the new flags and banners etc with the new crest as none of the money goes to Kildare gaa if you get the old ones.

Im living in a new estate in Kildare Town and there is 24 houses,all bar ours are from Dublin!!!!So we have flags,bunting etc to keep the lillies in Bloom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

twenty8 wrote: »

Thanks,

Brennans (Maxol) Garage are selling bunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Thanks everyone. Got some in Southwells in Kildare town last night. Lets paint Kildare white from now till the 3rd Sunday in September!!!

Advertisement