Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Venu

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all

30 is fast approaching and I am in the process of organising a night out - just reserving a small section for a few of my mates.

i was thinking of the following pubs, the baggot inn, Dekota or Odeon. Haven't been to these places in ages. What are they like on a typical Sat night?

Any other sugestions for venues welcome!

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

At the moment I'd say most places are quiet enough, everyone seems to be away in August.

McTurcaills, Townsend Street
    Hairy Lemon, Stephens Street
    Break for the Border, Stephens Street
    Howl at the Moon, Mount Street

It really depends on what you're looking for in a venue, but those are all pretty party friendly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sparkle29

Thanks Cathoo - would prefter to stay area around Grafton Street 'cause will be eating there earlier in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Hairy Lemon and Break for the Border might be perfect then as they're a 2 minute walk from Grafton Street. How about the Porterhouse on Nassau Street? I'd head out with a couple of mates some evening and try out a few pubs, you might get a better feel for what you'd like then

Advertisement