Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teenagers in roselawn shopping centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

zaph i've posted twice hardly abuse:confused:

You've posted twice on two separate forums about the same poster. That's hardly coincidental. If you have a problem with this person take it off Boards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I am in complete agreement with this post. I am from area, have gone to Tesco hundreds of times and never ever got any hassle. The kids/teens there are fine and are not scumbags at all. They hang out and chat or play football, big deal :rolleyes:

Sounds like the opening post was a freak incident and yeah, it would be interesting to get the other side of the story.

i do agree aswell ye , there are teens there that are just after having a game of footie and coming rounf to the shop and getting a drink or what ever and just sit there but there are teens that i know of that do sit there and just act the complete b*lloxs !!!! beating the ball against shutters and given the trolley man abuse and other security guards etc , and i there nearly everyday and i can see how it happens and in the winter more saps just come out nd hang around , i came ou of the rosie and had things hurled at me and said to me , im not going to say what i did because violence isnt condoned on boards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Bloke came out of the Rosey to get a Chinese in Hung Wan and saw the teenagers were running on top of the Trolleys, said "oh wow, is that what teenagers do for fun these days" bloke jumped up on the trolley and said "wow this is so much fun" one teenager pushed the trolleys and the Bloke fell off them onto the ground. Bloke turned around and said "which little fooker pushed the trolleys you little pricks" out of no where a punch comes to the side of this head from one of them standing to the side/back of him. then he saw red and went for the teenager that did it but was held back by two of his mates who told the teen agers to fook off or receive a particularly bad hiding..which they did after a few minutes...theres the facts folks...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

have to say iv seen something along those lines happen once before onfront of me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

zaph i've posted twice hardly abuse:confused:

thats my brother trying to bait me.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement