Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone notice anything wrong with the signing on this picture (by bus station Cork)?

Options
  • 11-08-2010 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

:D Funiture fail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Fun - In - A - Chair was perhaps what they were hoping to do

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Years ago, I worked for Let's Talk Phones, and would be shipped around from shop to shop to staff them. The owner's brother did the signage, and for the most part it was savage, but the Wilton store has "Moblie Phones We sell" on the shopfront, instead of "We Sell Mobile Phones", so incorrect spelling, and words on arseways too. No one ever noticed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

PD was rather good at selling the auld phones too.... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

You remember :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

More the Fireblade than anything, I miss having a bike but with responsibilities I'll just have to forgo it for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭Fabio

More the Fireblade than anything, I miss having a bike but with responsibilities I'll just have to forgo it for the moment.

I have a bike and plenty of responsibilities :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Jesus, i've seen Last Supper imitations better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SandStone

Also noteworthy in the picture is one of Cork's distinctive sawn-off lampposts.

Advertisement