Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses in Cavan

Options
  • 11-08-2010 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey so I have a house rented for the fleadh in Oghill and i don't drive, so i'm wondering if there is any buses from Oghill in Cavan town??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 stopthelights

For staters I think the fleadh is going to be brilliant!

But Oghill? Thats in the middle of nowhere from what I know ( Is it Oghill in Lacken?) and no I wouldnt say there will be any buses. So chances are you will have to get a taxi into town. There are a few local taxis around Ballinagh and Lacken but apart from that theres nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pinkdiamond

yea i know its the middle of nowhere but we didnt exactly have much choice in houses :P how long would it take to drive from there to cavan?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 stopthelights

About 10-15 minutes, not too bad! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

yeah your drivin mate lol - and 15-20 minutes will get ya there :pac: it's not too bad
    unless you get a taxi out for you if your stuck but driving is probably the better option unless your made of money

I live in the next townland to oghill - never though I'd see the day I'd see oghill mentioned on boards.ie :P or even the internet in general :P
    there's a first for everything lol

Advertisement