Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Eire Xmas number 1 - 2010 bid

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Jesus i'd buy a jedward single before these shower. MJX wipe the floor with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

lordgoat wrote: »
    Jesus i'd buy a jedward single before these shower. MJX wipe the floor with them.

Harsh imo. Thought the tune was half decent myself, not amazing but listenable. Comparing them to MJX isn't really fair when you consider that Scary Eire are far better than most of the Irish hip hop scene (although that's not too hard of a task). Unfortunately the idea of Christmas number ones doesn't appeal to me because I ony pay for a tiny percentage of my music.

Kold wrote: »
    Harsh imo. Thought the tune was half decent myself, not amazing but listenable. Comparing them to MJX isn't really fair when you consider that Scary Eire are far better than most of the Irish hip hop scene (although that's not too hard of a task). Unfortunately the idea of Christmas number ones doesn't appeal to me because I ony pay for a tiny percentage of my music.

No way, these have been around for years and are as poor today as they were when they started. It's the lack of any progression that pisses me off, that and some of their views on Ireland but that's beside the point they make poor hip hop music.

Why mot compare them to MJX who actually show you what you can do if you apply yourself properly write decent lyrics and have someone that actually knows how to make a beat.

I'd put them in the novelty category at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

lordgoat wrote: »
    No way, these have been around for years and are as poor today as they were when they started. It's the lack of any progression that pisses me off, that and some of their views on Ireland but that's beside the point they make poor hip hop music.

Why mot compare them to MJX who actually show you what you can do if you apply yourself properly write decent lyrics and have someone that actually knows how to make a beat.

I'd put them in the novelty category at best.

I don't even know where to begin to argue with that, apart from to nod my head slowly and say you're very very wrong indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im agreeing with lordgoat on this one , i didnt know what to do when i heard this , its utter muck!!! i could get 2 lads i know that drink dutch and smoke weed that sit around the corner from me and they would come up with this muck!! this isnnt even music , the beats are sloppy and out dated!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

A V A wrote: »
    im agreeing with lordgoat on this one , i didnt know what to do when i heard this , its utter muck!!! i could get 2 lads i know that drink dutch and smoke weed that sit around the corner from me and they would come up with this muck!! this isnnt even music , the beats are sloppy and out dated!!!

No ****, that tune's nearly 20 years old.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

nothing else was explained . . .no sh*t?????

I don't even know where to begin to argue with that, apart from to nod my head slowly and say you're very very wrong indeed.

Nodding your head would have you agreeing with me... but awesome argument all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lexluther

Advertisement