Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2: Irish Clan matches

Options
  • 11-08-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Are any of you other Irish clans playing matches against eachother or whats the dealeo?

The NOGs are all about matches and LANs, we'd love to have a match night some time soon.

We've just gotten our server and thanks to mods its address etc is a sticky on this thread. If anyone wants to arrange a clan match or a LAN in Dublin please let us know.

We'd prefer to get to know yis all first before having a LAN so gis a shout (PM me or send a mail to maxpower at thenogs dot com)

Cheers
    :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Can't think of any clans playing BFBC2 for matches. Have heard the opposite, actually, and that it's not a clan-match-friendly game. Maybe this has changed, but I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

hell yeh its clan friendly :)

BF matches rock, and with BFBC2 you can have matches of 4v4 or 8v8 or even bigger thanks to the dif game modes. Squad Rush being the best one. it'd be great to get one together.

The NOGs are keen to get LANs going again too so get on our server get to knows us and come to a LAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

though you could not password servers or even check the score at the end of the game still. The new patch did not fix that as far as i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

is there no 'Private match' option @ PC ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

rzelky wrote: »
    is there no 'Private match' option @ PC ?

You can password the server and make it private that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Ah, kk , PS3 has that Private Match thingy so its pretty easy to play ClanWars.

Advertisement