Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Eel Shock/Sept.

Options
  • 11-08-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up that Electric Eel Shock are doing a small tour of Ireland in September. This is straight up rock and should make for a great gig. I'll definatly be checking them out in the Brog and maybe Clon Guitar Fest.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:00[/FONT]
    Galway Roisin Dubh [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Galway, Galway Roi, IRELAND[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:00[/FONT]
    The Brog [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cork, IRELAND[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:00[/FONT]
    Spiritstore [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dundalk, Spiritstor, IRELAND[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]17 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:00[/FONT]
    Ballroom of Romance [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dublin, Ballroom o, IRELAND[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]17 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:30[/FONT]
    The Lower Deck [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dublin, NA, IRELAND[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18 Sep 2010[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20:00[/FONT]
    Clonakilty International Guitar Festival [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clon, Clonakilty, IRELAND[/FONT]

I think that you can just turn up on the night of the gig, can't find any information on tickets or the price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

What's the story with 2 shows on 17th within half an hour of each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

It's the same show. Also part one of the last Ballroom of Romance ever. Dudley Corporation are playing as well. Can't flipping wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Dermo wrote: »
    What's the story with 2 shows on 17th within half an hour of each other?

I got the dates off their myspace, but I would take it that what Toast says is true.

That's fine with me, might head along. They put on a mental live show the last time I saw them.

Dermo wrote: »
    That's fine with me, might head along. They put on a mental live show the last time I saw them.

It would be worth it to turn up just to see the antics of the drummer. Should be a fun night of rock n roll anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I saw them live various times back in 2004 when they opened for the Bloodhound Gang. They put on a great show! :)

Gigs this week! :D

bollocks!
    I completely forgot about this gig and my birthday drinks are now scheduled for that night!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

****e0i just saw this now :eek: got one of there albums a few years back and it was good stuff

They were brillant in the Brog on Wednesday, like madmen on stage! But there was no naked drummer, just some replacement. So, really saw 2/3's of Electric Eel Shock. Got a copy of Beat Me signed by Aki as well. Just have to figure out how to get to Clonakilty tomorrow to see them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Seen them a few times and the naked drummer was only with them the once. Wikipedia has a list of stand ins for the last few tours so guessing he has a day job he can't get out of too easily.

Advertisement