Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it impossible for some dog owners to walk their dogs on a leash?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

BAv wrote: »
    Yes, I have read the entire thread, and there were other posters who had stated (without caveats) that dogs ought to be allowed to walk off lead, and that other people need to be tolerant of this. I was merely disagreeing with those particular posters.

Where? Could you show some examples because nobody at all said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

lrushe wrote: »
    How?? As the owner of a RB I am genuinely interested. You said you were lucky in that your dogs had a field to exercise in, not everyone has that luxury.

Hi Irushe, what is an RB?? I've been trying to figure it out but can't, I've got a rottie, a shepherd and a dobie, Lol and a cat they're all scared of..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

gypsygirl wrote: »
    Hi Irushe, what is an RB?? I've been trying to figure it out but can't, I've got a rottie, a shepherd and a dobie, Lol and a cat they're all scared of..:D

You have three of them ;) Restricted Breeds

Advertisement