Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi-visibility Garda Style Jackets

• 11-08-2010 3:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Over on IBF we're doing a group buy of these jackets, we need a few more before we can place an order, maybe someone from here would like one.

They're pretty much identical to the Garda jackets their bike guys use, without the branding obviously.

By all accounts they're great for keeping the elements out, check out the thread and add your name to the list if interested ;)

http://www.irishbikerforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79809

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Good idea but for me as most of my journeys are under 15 mins I just used a reflective tabard over my jacket in the winter.

Could be handy for those doing long winter commutes, especially as they're waterproof. 120 quid is a lot of bobs though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

RATM wrote: »
    Good idea but for me as most of my journeys are under 15 mins I just used a reflective tabard over my jacket in the winter.

Could be handy for those doing long winter commutes, especially as they're waterproof. 120 quid is a lot of bobs though...

Exactly, most fellas have them to throw over their leathers on the commute.

They're not cheap but good gear rarely is :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

So you can sell stuff/tout here now...........:confused:

Sids Not wrote: »
    So you can sell stuff/tout here now...........:confused:

Sell / tout?

Did you even read the thread? We're doing a group buy, we need a few more numbers to be able to place the order. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

What are the sizes like on the jackets KamiKazi? I take a 42/44 in leather jacket.

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »
    What are the sizes like on the jackets KamiKazi? I take a 42/44 in leather jacket.

I'd say you'd be a large, but if you want to test one for size there are some people in Dublin that have them from the last batch that'll let you try one.

Advertisement